This page has moved to a new address.

June haul #2 ★ Innisfree & Elisha Coy

A S T R O P H O R I A: June haul #2 ★ Innisfree & Elisha Coy

This page has moved to a new address.

June haul #2 ★ Innisfree & Elisha Coy

A S T R O P H O R I A: June haul #2 ★ Innisfree & Elisha Coy

Tuesday 2 July 2013

June haul #2 ★ Innisfree & Elisha Coy

Hiya~


Here is the second part of my June haul, since I received my package today ^ u ^. Once again, I have ordered from f2plus1, because I just find their stuff cheaper than other online sellers in general, although rubyrubyshop is a close second. I don't normally rate customer service since I don't really contact sellers unless I have an issue, which is hardly ever the case. However, I think f2plus1's service is great, since they contacted me in order to inform me that the Innisfree juice gloss pencils were out of stock. They gave me an option of having the in stock stuff shipped first, and the rest later, or ship them altogether. I also received prompt replies and a new tracking number~ I will continue to order from them again, although I will have to look elsewhere for Etude House stuff since all their listings are gone = u=.




Innisfree Juicy Gloss Pencils in #1 Tropical Lemon, #2 Cheongpodo Aid, #4 Grapefruit Puree, #5 Cherry Soda. I didn't buy #3 Strawberry Sorbet because it looked similar to #2. They smell like their names LOL, #2 is like a grape scent.



Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick in #1, 4, 10. I'm not sure if the colours have names LOL. They have a really sweet, candy-like scent.


Innisfree Real Skin CC Cream SPF30 PA++ and Mineral Glow Base.


Elisha Coy Time Capsule BB Cream SPF30 PA++. 

Less variety this time since I spent too much money at Aritzia OTL. I was going to buy some Tony Moly stuff too, but I realized Tony Moly has opened a store in Pacific Mall, so I just didn't bother ordering more stuff. Pacific Mall also has a Holika Holika and The Face Shop too, for those who live in Toronto or the GTA, and are looking for Korean cosmetics stores.

I will try to review all of these, along with The Face Shop aura CC cream, and Tony Moly luminous pure aura CC cream shown in my previous Korean cosmetics haul.

The comments on my previous posts are wonky now since I changed it to disqus. It's just easier to reply to people, and check back on my comments/replies on other blogs~

Remember to follow my blog on Bloglovin' * A*

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home