This page has moved to a new address.

MOVING

A S T R O P H O R I A: MOVING

This page has moved to a new address.

MOVING

A S T R O P H O R I A: MOVING

Monday 26 January 2015

MOVING

Hi!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I've decided to move my blog to my own self-hosted Wordpress. Although this means I'll be losing my current standings on google and my GFC followers, I do believe that having my own website will provide more versatility. You can always keep updated with my posts with bloglovin' though ^^!

For now, this blogger will not redirect to the new URL since I still have to fix most of my posts because importing messed up a lot of the images/formatting. However, this url will auto-redirect to it in the future!

I will only be keeping my most popular posts on that one, because it's actually really tedious to reformat every post LOL. So you can still read my reviews on uncommon products while you can~

But yeah, my new url is www.astrophoria.com !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home